"I'm a mother, I'm a lover, a chef, a referee. I'm a doctor, and a chauffeur seven days a week. I ain't asking for a medal, yeah I know you work too. I'd just like a little credit where credit is due. It's the hardest gig I've ever known. I work my fingers to the bone. Yeah the dishes and the diapers never stop. Lousy pay, there ain't no 401K. I know this may come as a shock, but this here's a full time job!"--Full Time Job sung by Gretchen Wilson

Monday, November 7, 2011

Long Time No Write!

Hi all!  Yes, it has been an incredibly long time since I last posted.  I have just really not been in a "blogging" mood for the last couple of months.  But, I decided that it was time to get back on the horse so to speak.  I miss writing so here I am.

It is November and on Facebook, I like to post at least one thing that I am thankful for every day.  I usually end up posting more than that, but I think it is a great way to remind myself of the awesome blessings I have in my life.  I think what I am going to do is expound on those blessings here for all of my (couple) of readers to enjoy!

November 1st-This day I was thankful for my family.  I am so blessed by my wonderful husband, 3 beautiful children, my parents, my in-laws, my wonderful cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents.  I am so blessed.

November 2nd-This day I was so thankful for the amazing women on my MOPS steering team (leadership team).  They are incredible.  They are strong, awesome, faithful women and I learn so much from them every day!  I was also thankful for amazing time with my mom that day.  We really enjoyed time together just the two of us, which we don't get a lot of now with the kiddos.

November 3rd-That morning I was thankful for 15 minutes that I got to spend with my kids while we were all hanging out in my bed.  It is so much fun when they play together and all leap on mommy!  I was also thankful for sweet moms that help out other moms.  A friend picked up L and brought her home for me and it was a great help.  I was also thankful that my sweet friend Carli taught me how to knit.  Knitting is my escape and I would be lost without it.

November 4th-I was thankful for childcare at a local church so that E and I could have a little time to ourselves.  We went grocery shopping together by ourselves.  It was fantastic!!

November 5th-My children took sweet pictures on this Saturday so that we could have a nice picture for our church directory.  They didn't even throw ANY fits!  It was fantastic!  I was also so thankful for sweet little kid voices praising God at church.  I am really enjoying being the children's choir director!

November 6th-I am thankful that I am able to sing.  I love that I can use my voice to praise God, to sing my sweet children to sleep, or to just enjoy myself. 

And today, today I am so thankful for my sweet babies (who aren't really babies any more!).  They are my angels and I am blessed to be their Mommy!

So, that is my catch up on thankfullness!  What are YOU thankful for?!!?

Have a great day!
Love,
Theresa

No comments: